Services & Procedures
We are devoted to providing the full range of gynecologic and obstetrical services. If you would like more information on the services we provide, please call our office or speak with your provider.
We provide comprehensive obstetrical care focusing on personalized care and safety. We support patient choice whether “going natural” or using the full range of available pain medications, including epidurals. We accept both low and high risk patients and work with High-Risk specialists when necessary.
Our office is proud to provide complete Obstetrical Ultrasound services with 3D/4D equipment. Our sonographer has over 29 years experience and we have achieved the rigorous accreditation of the American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine [click here to learn about AIUM Accreditation].
Most sonograms are performed in the comfort of our own office, with results usually given to you immediately. We provide a wide screen monitor in the room to enhance viewing of the images of your baby by you and your family. We offer 3D sonograms at no cost, as our gift to you!
We offer pre-pregnancy planning and counseling. New Obstetrical patients and new patients wishing an appointment for a pre-pregnancy consultation can usually be seen same or next day!
- Complete gynecologic care for women from adolescence through the mature years
- In-office ultrasonography (sonograms)
- Contraceptive counseling and contraception including birth control pills, DepoProvera shot, Mirena and Paragard IUDs, Nexplanon contraceptive implant, Tubal ligation, Essure procedure, and more
- HPV testing and vaccination
- Management of abnormal Pap smears
- Minimally invasive gynecologic surgery and traditional gynecologic surgery.
- Techniques to avoid hysterectomy; When hysterectomy is unavoidable we are experienced in laparoscopic hysterectomy and can offer ROBOTIC surgery using the daVinci Robot
- Endometrial ablation, including Her Option Endometrial Cryoablation (done in the comfort of our office) or endometrial ablation performed in the hospital, including Novasure
- Essure in-office sterilization procedure and in-hospital tubal ligation
- Menopause and perimenopause problems
- Second opinions
- Much more…call to see if we can help you: 732-431-1807